Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The most awesome P965 Motherboard for core 2? ;)?

Hello Guys, After alot of scour I couldnt determine which one really suites me =>(hard-core gaming, High performance),I dont intend to make SLI or extreme OC.

Having core 2 duo e6600 and intend to upgrade after some time to the Quad,BFG 8800 GTS.

What is the best MoBo-P965 ?

GigaByte GA-DS3

Abit pro

MSI Platinum

Asus P5B-E

Please dont only just pick one unless you sure, you dont know how I'm really dazzled!!

If you enjoy other thoughts I'm happy to know it :)

The most awesome P965 Motherboard for core 2? ;)?

No one is going to be sure!



I've looked into this as resourcefully, and my preferrence is for the Asus, though I would also take a totally close look at the Abit and Gigabyte, both very accurate motherboard makers. But Asus is the king, though not other the best, and when picking Asus, it's best to get their Deluxe version.



On a related note, nearby are going to be some new version of P965 boards out soon. Some are already out, like the Asus Commando. I would turn with newer models of the P965s, not final years'.
well, you know

No comments:

Post a Comment