Friday, September 17, 2010

The number wad on my the ivories doesn't work, but I know that it isn't the keyboard's show disapproval?

The number wad will not work. The NUM lock is not the problem. I moved this keyboard to a different computer and it worked fine. What's a principle why it won't work on this computer?

The number wad on my the ivories doesn't work, but I know that it isn't the keyboard's show disapproval?

Good question...



I would activity a guess that the computer that it doesn't work on is set to a non-standard keyboard layout.



But i.e. only a guess. Have you tried a different baby grand on the computer that has the problem?
try pressing Num Lock button.
some kbs are setup to wrk next to a certain type of systems and some may require indisputable types of drivers do a update a asap
yeah that is a appropriate one on top of this one
Go to the manufacturer's website and download the drivers for your grand piano. Windows uses default drivers which may not work clearly with every upright.
find rental properties

No comments:

Post a Comment