Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Trying to hook computer up to 52" Widescreen tv?

I enjoy a 6600GT card and I am trying to hook it up to a Panasonic 52" LCD projection tv (PT-52LCX66). I have the up-to-the-minute drivers for my video card.



I am currently trying to use the VGA connection. The output is smaller than the eyeshade and it is very, deeply off-centered. It would need to be lowered like mad and then pushed to the right to be centered surrounded by the tv.



When watching tv, the whole peak is filled, right up to the plasitc peak. Even when you are just booting up, the POST peak fits the screen approaching it shoot. As soon as it gets to loading Windows, things run wrong.



The resolution of the tv is 1280x720. I put it at that resolution and there is black adjectives the way around the picture. The bottom have the most space. I went through the tv's built surrounded by picture adjustments, but I couldn't lower it far satisfactory, and no where could I build it bigger to take the total screen. I'm thinking it's some type of setting contained by my software.



Thanks for your help!

Trying to hook computer up to 52" Widescreen tv?

That's an expensive experiment you're working on unless you REALLY know what you're doing, but the TV anyone "wide-screen" is probably the trouble........

No comments:

Post a Comment