Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Toshiba external sturdy drive. regen soft ware gone down ?

I own recently purchased a Toshiba external concrete drive.

I am trying to install the software that came next to it.

The software is Regen - PushButton Backup.

It appears to load and install ok (via install Wizard). But when I try to launch it, I capture the message:

REGEN.EXE has encounter a problem and needs to close. We are sorry...



Can anyone support sort this for me? I have have 3 attempts and installing/uninstalling

Toshiba external sturdy drive. regen soft ware gone down ?

Go back to the shop you get it from and ask for a replacement disk! if that doesn't work you will have to contact at hand Customer service.
If your computer is not working properly while you are working on it, it could be a problem near device drivers, hardware or software.

Detailed instructions at http://tinyurl.com/yk5zpr

No comments:

Post a Comment