Friday, September 17, 2010

To clarify quest. - I didn't be going to download but instead install xp to my workstation. I read so tons different answers??

I want to install XP, embezzle out 98 but don't want to lose just 1or 2 things. The rest I don't precision if lost. does it normally transport 2-3hrs. to install? or longer? I went to window update to figure out how but I don't infer the PC Lingo quite nonetheless. Also I have 25 critical updates that involve to be updated. It says to do separate impose of exclusive ones??I don't know if I install first or remove them first? I would like to try to update the 98 first to swot how on this PC before I do affix & install XP. I need the experience of how to do stuff correctly. can anybody relieve? I hope I have not confussed ya?? the approach I still remain? Thank you so much for your time & patience.

To clarify quest. - I didn't be going to download but instead install xp to my workstation. I read so tons different answers??

Actually it is fundamentally simple..just similar to installing a game. Ok first of adjectives ...forget the updates that are for windows 98 and i enunciate again....windows 98... Then accumulate everything u would like to hold on a storage device (flash drive, external hard drive, somwhere). Then put within the disc and install it..itll have steps for you to follow. it will be simple. the just problem is that it will take long (maybe a Lord of the rings movie long) and that a investigational version of window is coming out soon..
just insert disc it will describe you what to do next

No comments:

Post a Comment