Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Two projections screen from one computer?

Can someone convey me how to set up two projection screens from one computer, PowerPoint with the sole purpose? Do I need special hardware to do this? Thanks.

Two projections screen from one computer?

I am guessing that you close-fisted dual screen support (displaying 2 separate window into 2 different video source). If so, you will need a video card that can support dual-screen. You can try-out it by doing this on your desktop. Right-click on desktop then moved out click on Properties. Click on Settings tab. If it displays 2 monitors, then you enjoy dual screen support. If not, progress your local computer store and ask for one.
yeah, my nephew has his set up that road. you need some gentle of special graphics card. I'll ask him when he gets home from arts school...email or im me later if you don't attain a more accurate answer

No comments:

Post a Comment