Friday, September 17, 2010

This pentium 3?

If I added a radeon 9600pro could I run Grand Prix 4 on glorious the specefications after the graphics upgrade

256mb 9600pro

933mhz 256kb High Speed L2

512mb PC133

80gb IDE 7200rpm

20gb IDE 5200rpm

Intel D815efv chipset

It can run the game near the built in graphics but on low and cpu ussage isnt large but the frame rate and quality is Poor while CPU and Memory usage is low so teh solely thing is GPU so would it work to me it looks close to it is but 2nd oppinion?

This pentium 3?

I think you will play it but if I be you I would increase the ram to 1GB so that you will enjoy a faster frame rate as well and the activity won't slow down.
I don't know about elevated but you will get complex FPS on low and be able to turn it up difficult.You should be able to run the settings on elevated. You need to obtain a P4 or higher if you want to play newer games.
near only 133 mhz ?, you might want to increase your swap(paging) report size, in system/ performance/ page file size/ custom/ minimum 2 mb, max enunciate 1024 or 2048, virtual memory should be 2-3 x your physical ram.

No comments:

Post a Comment