Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Troubleshooting nouns on computer?

When I first boot up my computer, I'm finding that the first program I start on will have nouns enabled, but any other programs I open after the first won't hold sound (no situation the program). When I try clicking on the sound statue, it says that I hold no mixer devices enabled, which I'm sure I do. Could this be a virus? How can I fix this?

Troubleshooting nouns on computer?

Try this



1) double click on sound deity in lower right of tray

2) a mixer should come up (depending on softwre and nouns card)

3) check that all the sliders are at smallest 1/2 way up (wave, midi, file in etc, )

4) check that the speaker deity below each slider is not checked or enjoy an "x" over it indicating it is muted

5) make sure master volume is also moved up a bit



Hope this help...i referenced most Creative Sound Blaster sound cards and software setups

No comments:

Post a Comment