Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Transfer MP3 to SD card - computer crashes.?

Hi. I a moment ago purchased a 2 gig sandisk microSD card to use within my LG VX9900 (enV) phone. I formatted the SD card in the phone and after put it in my computer (Dell 9300 running window XP with SD card reader built in).



I can verbs any type of files to the card (ie pics, word docs, etc) without problem, but trying to drag and drop MP3 files lead my computer to crash - blue screen comes up next to message irql driver not less or equal.



After restart when reception that error message, in device director it says the SD driver have a problem (cannot start - code 10). I removed and replaced the driver several times, but still have this same problem.



I enjoy other regular SD cards (up to 1 gig) that work fine in the reader and hold no problems when transferring music files.



Any ideas? Thanks!!

Transfer MP3 to SD card - computer crashes.?

Though I'm unsure of the solution, I own the exact same problem with my 9300 and strange LG Chocolate-formatted card. It's driving me nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment