Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Trouble next to my computer, HEELP !!?

I want to install linux but consequently on the last step said i have a bad sector on my window partition because i required to steal 10 gbs to it and give them to the linux one , i want to massacre it or at least store it so i can install linux ubuntu, i tried the scandisk and check disk and they are still there,im thinking too of Low Level Format but i dont know how to do it and IF i do a backup of my background with Windows XP backup tool ,are the desperate sectors regenerate? Thanks, btw, my drive has smaller number than 5 months so time is not the problem but another drive is because i have no money

Trouble next to my computer, HEELP !!?

Sorry mate but doomed to failure sectors on the disk are the first sign of trouble. Back your information up and replace the HD.. If you cannot do this then I would suggest installing the free journal of vmware and install redhat Virtually its a lot easier

No comments:

Post a Comment