Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Troubles connecting next to Raid for both of my rock-hard drives?

all right ive been working on how i get 2 250gb hard drives i singular have 1 settle slot,so i bought a pci slot with two settle connectors and i have them both going to both rugged drives and it see's both of them but it wont boot up with window normaly what should i do

Troubles connecting next to Raid for both of my rock-hard drives?

Well that's not really a RAID. Here are a few suggestions:



Make sure both drives are enabled in the BIOS.



Look at the drives to see if at hand are jumpers to bring in one the master and the other the slave.



Look for the drive name or model number, and Google it.
I'm no expert, but my guess is that using insecticide on your complicated drives is probably not a good belief.
I have the best answer for your put somebody through the mill Troubles connecting with Raid for both of my thorny drives?. Please click the link below to check my answer:
night raid sucks just take one fast drive

No comments:

Post a Comment