Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Trouble loading SD Card beside similes??

I enjoy a photo picture frame that takes an SD card. I can verbs a bunch of images directly to it from my computer but it seem to get to a point where on earth the SD Card won't let me nouns anymore images. I get hold of an error and I can't put any more images directly on the card. Any accepted wisdom? I was competent to put lots of folders on the card but the photo frame won't read from folders. I started moving images out of the folders directly onto the card when eventually I couldn't turn any further. Is there something I don't know in the order of SD cards and the way they hold information?

Trouble loading SD Card beside similes??

singular way is to format the card, else it is a piece of crumb as there is no repair for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment