Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tough compact disc audio burning problem?

OK, whoever can solve this one get a really big gold star. I cannot play audio disc I have adjectives on my computer in a regular disc player. Here is the amazing part. I hold used 2 different burners all beside updated firmware and drivers. I have tried several different burning programs. I own tried lowering the burning speeds. I have tried 3 different disc brands. I have another computer contained by the house and the CDs burn just fine using the programs/CDs I enjoy used on this computer. I have Winxp Home and a brand foreign Lite-On 18x DVD burner. Anyone have any planning. I have tried everything. Again, I own confirmed that it is not the drive, program, or media...

Tough compact disc audio burning problem?

Hi,

But are you using Nero 7 to burn next to ? it's the best around.
the best burning software is Nero, but you should be able to use anything else. try uninstalling your DVD Burner, and adjectives your software for burning stuff, restart your computer, it will find your new DVD Burner, and install the drivers. later try reinstalling all your burning software, and that should do it.



Good Luck!
r u tryin 2 burn mp3's or audio files?not adjectives cd players play mp3's
Many Cd players, can't play MP3's, and some can't play CD/RW discs. So it has to do beside the media, not the drive or software.
camping tent rental

No comments:

Post a Comment