Friday, September 17, 2010

The perfect PC?

Please can someone speak about me the configurations and exact model numbers for the best hardware to buy for a PC. (eg. motherboard, cpu, ram etc.)

I really want it top spec. for as little as possible. I enjoy very little expertise on all the different types out near!



Please get pay for to me....I'm wanting to buy this weekend!

The perfect PC?

You don;t need a top spec PC to play films and nonspecific entertainment, it would bew a waste of money. See www.novatech.com for workstation advice.
try window vista thats a good workstation
If you're going to use it for entertainment, get a Mac. And, no, I am not a Mac freak, but Macs are better for play and they come beside all the software on in attendance.
This will give you a start:

http://www.tomshardware.com/2006/11/20/h...

No comments:

Post a Comment