Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Trouble formatting contained by NTFS?

Built my sisters comp yesterday. I booted from cd and when I go to format creating a partition within NTFS (not the quick one), it go reeeeeallly slow. I went to bed finishing night at 1 and woke up today and it be only at 1 %.



So I cancelled install right and am around to try it again. When it asks which partition to install to it shows C: separator unknown. Should I delete this and reformat or just run with it?



I've installed OS up to that time and I think this have happened once since. Can't really remember. Is it supposed to go so damn slow? Surely not? Help AUUUGHHHH!!!!

Trouble formatting contained by NTFS?

delete adjectives the partitions and repartition and next try to format again
this is a true thing that happen! its not a chain epistle! its kinda scary at first but it really works!! blend this message into 3 comments and press ALT F4 and your crushes name will appear on the peak!!! its soo wierd!
FDISK

No comments:

Post a Comment