Friday, September 17, 2010

tigerdirect.com cross-examine?

Anyone use the Secure-ebill grant option at tigerdirect.com?

tigerdirect.com cross-examine?

I talk to Tiger yesterday. I needed to order several items (ended up next to >$400), then I saw the association that says you can acquire a free 128 MB USB jump drive if you use the Secure/ebill...But I have already been on hold so long waiting for a c/c substantiation operator, so I mentioned it to her. "Do you want to do that instead?" she politely asked me. "Well, I would, but I own already sat here on hold for (ugh) 35 minutes, so let's of late get this over next to!" my reply. I have be doing business with TigerDirect for years, I don't estimate they would endorse anything that wasn't legit. I own used PayPal, my debit card, another c/c, always writ stuff with rebate, so there's always lots of paperwork involved (I'll be getting final $160 on this order), but they have other been high-speed and easy to settlement with. Some folks might approaching to know...if you need long distance minutes, or a phone card, Phone Hog will endow with you minutes if you order from Tiger or a bunch of other sites through their "on-site mall", that's a REALLY GOOD DEAL. Let us know if you use it and hold any problems with it. Cindy
No !!!
I own not used this method, but I own made at least 20 purchases from them and own always gotten great service.
no
i other just rate with a credit card on at hand.
find rental properties

No comments:

Post a Comment