Tuesday, September 21, 2010

ubuntu on my laptop?

I own an old Toshiba 550mg Intel CeleronProcessor 6.00 see hard drive 288 mg memory. Now runing window Xp. Can I install ubuntu and will I have to re install adjectives drivers etc if I remove windows and turn ahead and install Ubuntu

ubuntu on my laptop?

I'm positive if you can run Windows XP you can run Ubuntu. Just remember you may have to install some drivers because it is an elder computer.Ubuntu is a Linux based operating system so within are differences between Windows ans Linux.
Yes you can install ubuntu

Ubuntu may be able to run adjectives the hardware it is pretty good - if it doesn't I would entry it unlikely that unbuntu drivers have be specificaly written for this model machine
I`ve installed ubuntu on my spare Pc and it works concrete good.



Any drivers I needed, I downloaded them from this website, they enjoy 1,0000`s of drivers for your PC.





http://driveragent.com/driveragent_resul...





:-)
as you say travel ahead :)

Ubuntu will run on your laptop and exploit all as never up to that time



see beryl test on

http://pitrolyon.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment