Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Trying to restore/reboot my pc's harddrive?

I've get a junker-type computer that hasn't been used within a while but that I'd like to try and use again. It's a notebook that I believe did have xp on it, but the system is completely destroyed beside virus' or whatever else could ensue to it. What I want to do is just wipe it adjectives out and start fresh (if possible). I've tried using 'restore to a later date' and other boot option but with no luck, and I don't come up with I have an xp compact disc anymore. Any help on how to completely re-start my system?

Trying to restore/reboot my pc's harddrive?

Why not try and verbs it, if you don't have an Operating system disk? Bott it into secure mode, F8 when prompted (before the blue windows loading eyeshade pops up). You can run any virus protection and spyware programs that are still usable on your PC . If you have none or it doesn't work, download a copy onto disk or mem stick and install. Reboot into past the worst mode and run. Boot up normally.
You can use the restoration CD(s) that come with the computer. If you don't hold those, you will need an XP disc in writ to install Windows XP.
find rental properties

No comments:

Post a Comment