Friday, September 17, 2010

the nouns on my workstation is squeaky, assistance me plz?

hi ppl. whenever i monitor a video on youtube or sumthing the sound is adjectives squeaky. its been resembling this for a month now and it wasnt other like this. ive tried messing in the order of with the equaliser but this doesnt assist. ive got window xp 2002 service pack 2. the speakers used to be fine. can someone help me fix my problem?

the nouns on my workstation is squeaky, assistance me plz?

Go to alike programme as the equaliser and you will see other tabs. One of them I believe is call Effects. This has many click on buttons which give effects close to, Concert Hall, Toilet, living room, and all will hand over a different sound. Mine changed on it's own this week so it could be some signal sent contained by by Microsoft. This section put it posterior to normal.
mine did matching thing

in fact all i did be bang the hell out of the side

but it quit squeeking
try unwinding ur hardware wires
If you are using another nouns card but not the onboard one, make sure the card is properly installed. Then try to unplug adjectives the wires that are connected to your speakers and plug them back within again. If it still doesn't work, then I regard as the problem would be your sound card or your speakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment