Friday, September 17, 2010

the winzip fast pick deity within my computer have gone black, what does it show?

I'm scan my pc next to my anti virus, but nothing else.

gratitude

the winzip fast pick deity within my computer have gone black, what does it show?

There are multiple reasons this could begin, but the most likely explanation would be Graphics corruption, which in layman's vocabulary, is nothing to be worried going on for.



A few things..

* Does Winzip still run when you double-click it?

If so, then graphics Corruption is what it is.

* If Winzip doesn't run, it could be it be uninstalled improperly, which you can fix by reinstalling it.



If it is a graphics problem, try clicking on an blank space on the desktop (not an icon, left-click) and hitting F5 (it will galvanize your desktop, ie re-load the icons) This should fix it.
It means the free trial time of year expired.

No comments:

Post a Comment