Tuesday, September 21, 2010

trying to install my complex drive.. but somthing is wrong..?

When i turn on my computer to install the installion disc it say:

Attempting Int 13 I0 to drive 80 Drive Found!

Attempting Int 13 I0 to drive 81 No Response



Attempting PS ATA Identify -SN<

< - Invalid Response

Attempting PS ATA Identify _



I did not use a new cord or slave drive cord.. what ever its call

Could it be a bad cord?

trying to install my complex drive.. but somthing is wrong..?

You should check the jumper on your hard drive.

If you hold only one drive on the cord, it desires to be set to either "master" or "cable select" (if cable select, you want to be sure you plug it into the right spot on the cable)



Is it an additional drive next to another drive in nearby? if so, make it the slave drive.





Either opening, the jumpers are probably the switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment